Head, NDARC. A successor to Professor Wayne Hall. Co-writer (with Hall) of oft-cited BMJ article ‘Should Doctors Prescribe Cannabinoids?‘ (answer ‘no’) to which Sydney University’s Emeritus Professor of Anaesthetics Laurie Mather and others would later respond – a skirmish cited by the Federal Government when discussing a change in the law. Part of Government-sponsored project ‘Cannabis and cannabinoids for medicinal purposes: Reviewing the evidence’ discussed in this article.
- Latest Articles
- Clearing The Air – A Response On Medical Cannabis
- Where (And What) Are We Up To? A Review of MC In Australia
- One Has the Moral Responsibility To Disobey Unjust Laws
- Under Siege: How Long Can Australia’s Broken MC ‘System’ Hold Out?
- UPDATED 21st Feb ‘Specialist’ Drivel And The ‘Rebel Alliance’: Battle Lines Being Drawn
- Films, Documentaries & Talks
- For Healthcare Professionals
- Submit an Article